COPY for CSVs

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: "Patches (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: COPY for CSVs
Date: 2004-04-08 19:05:31
Lists: pgsql-patches

Attached is an undocumented patch that implements COPY for CSVs
according to the scheme recently discussed. I believe it handles all the
straightforward and perverse cases that were discussed (including
multiline fields and partially quoted fields).

I have done some light testing on it, but would appreciate some
assistance with testing, as well as any useful review comments.

cheers

andrew

Attachment Content-Type Size
csv.patch text/plain 9.3 KB