missing messages?

From: Klint Gore <kg(at)kgb(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: missing messages?
Date: 2004-03-29 23:45:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I posted a message last friday lunchtime (australian time) to this list
which I didnt see any notification 5 hours later. I assumed that
something had gone astray and used the web page bug submit but never saw
that message either.

Can someone let me know what's happening with this list?

klint.
(it was about "create table as select..." killing all connections to the
database)

: Klint Gore : "Non rhyming :
: EMail : kg(at)kgb(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au : slang - the :
: Snail : A.B.R.I. : possibilities :
: Mail University of New England : are useless" :
: Armidale NSW 2351 Australia : L.J.J. :
: Fax : +61 2 6772 5376 : :