enable jade warnings

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: enable jade warnings
Date: 2004-02-29 16:37:43
Lists: pgsql-patches

Attached is a crude patch to enable some additional jade/openjade
warnings. This should help us catch improper or ill-advised SGML in
the docs.

I disabled the warning for empty tags, as they are used throughout the
SGML docs and there is no point in getting rid of them. I also
disabled the warning for unused parameter types, as that triggers a
warning in a system DTD on my machine.

Unless anyone objects, I'll apply this within 24 hours.

-Neil

Attachment Content-Type Size
jade-warnings-1.patch text/x-patch 879 bytes