Re: OLE DB driver

From: Shachar Shemesh <psql(at)shemesh(dot)biz>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OLE DB driver
Date: 2004-01-10 18:55:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Sounds good. While I probably won't find time helping implementing the
> driver; I have an OLEDB app running that currently uses
> MSDASQL/psqlODBC. I'd certainly like testing your driver, and give
> feedback from that.

That would be great.

> When do you expect first usable versions?

That depends. I'm hoping to have a version that implements the basic
(read - mandatory) interfaces later this week. A more broad version will
take longer.

I also wanted to ask the list's opinion about a gborg/sourceforge
hosting. The current oledb project on gborg seems dead. Should I open
another one?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh