NOTICE: Unrecognized variable query_limit

From: Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz(dot)borstnar(at)over(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NOTICE: Unrecognized variable query_limit
Date: 2000-10-31 22:28:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello!

I run pgsql on one host just to host phorum (excellent php-based forum
package - www.phorum.org) and today I noticed this in errlog:

NOTICE: Unrecognized variable query_limit

Since I only use phorum there I checked with grep if phorum tries to use
some unknown commands, but couldn't find it.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Tomaz

p.s.
I use pgsql 7.0.2 installed from FreeBSD ports and Phorum 3.1.2.
----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz(dot)borstnar(at)over(dot)net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown