Re: List funnies ?

From: David Veatch <dveatch(at)sunflower(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: List funnies ?
Date: 2000-09-14 12:31:32
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

When last we left our intrepid adventurers...

> Has something happened to the list server ?
>
> I am only subscribed to the general list, but after two days of nothing I'm
> now getting the hackers list stuff.
>
>So it's not just me?

It's not just you... this morning, I was surprised that my filters hadn't
filtered the pgsql-hackers messages to another folder, when I realized,
HEY! I'm not ON the hackers list...

So for lack of anything better to to, I unsubbed, and got a return message
that it was successful. This, in spite of the fact that I'd never
subscribed. Hmmm...

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

David Veatch - dvicci(at)reckoning(dot)org

"Many people would sooner die than think.
In fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell