Re: [GENERAL] Case sensitivity

From: Charles Tassell <ctassell(at)isn(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Case sensitivity
Date: 1999-09-21 04:43:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Just a suggestion, but if you have or are a C programmer, you could edit
the part of Postgres that receives queries to convert everything it
receives to lower case. Might slow things down a bit, but it should solve
your problem. Alternatively, you could do the same thing to the ODBC
driver, which might be a bit easier and have less of a performance impact.