Re: Just a thought

From: Sir Mordred The Traitor <mordred(at)s-mail(dot)com>
To: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Just a thought
Date: 2002-10-09 15:24:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sure not. I even don't argue that.
But i dont like that a postgresql.org could be just that easily owned.
>On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Sir Mordred The Traitor wrote:
>

>> Just think, that maybe a postgresql php coder (or admin if you like it),
>> email me, and give me *.php sources. Seems like most of his scripts
written
>> in a very insecure and lame style.
>
>Probably no worse than your writing style.
>
>Vince.
>--
>Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
> 56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
> http://www.camping-usa.com http://www.cloudninegifts.com
> http://www.meanstreamradio.com http://www.unknown-artists.com

This letter has been delivered unencrypted. We'd like to remind you that
the full protection of e-mail correspondence is provided by S-mail
encryption mechanisms if only both, Sender and Recipient use S-mail.
Register at S-mail.com: http://www.s-mail.com