Perl or PHP DB Access?

From: "p s" <psimdars(at)lisco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Perl or PHP DB Access?
Date: 2002-02-15 02:25:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I did a search in the subjects for perl or php and only found one, asking if
there was a php book . . . . What I'm trying to find is either a Perl or
PHP way to connect to and access a postgres database. If there were some
simple examples somewhere I would really appreciate finding them. I want to
look into web based Postgres database applications.
Thanks very much for your help.
Paul