ODBC password crypting support

From: sulik_pbem(at)netmail(dot)kg
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC password crypting support
Date: 2001-11-27 23:56:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

When trying to connect to the postgreSQL database through ODBC, I get an error
"Unknown username or password. Password crypt authentication not supported.
(errcode 13095)"
I can assume ODBC do not support password crypting. Does that mean I cannot
connect through ODBC, or there's another way?
--- Get your private e-mail at http://www.netmail.kg