Trigger Blunder

From: ryan(at)paymentalliane(dot)net
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trigger Blunder
Date: 2001-03-02 04:16:17
Lists: pgsql-general

I had smoe truggers I wanted to get rid of - instead of doing a DROP
TRIGGER sql command, I deleted the trigger records from the pg_trigger
table.... it was late.... i don't know what I was thinking!

Anyhow - now when I try to delete anything from these tables, or
delete the tables themself I get the message:

RelationBuildTriggers: 1 record(s) not found for rel tablename

Any suggestions on how I can deal with this other than recreating the
entire DB? Or restoring from backup?

Thanks

Ryan Mahoney