Re: duplicate entries on primary key

From: Marcin Gil <marcin(dot)gil(at)audax(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: duplicate entries on primary key
Date: 2003-12-16 08:43:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

Sorry for not answering, but I've been cut from the net.
I can't send you my database, because since then I dropped it
and recreated.
As my thought it has something to do with triggers. While running
a live database I've created/dropped a trigger function a few times
that operated on that specific table.

As far as I remember pk constraint was there.
I wish I could help you more...
--
Marcin Gil
marcin.gil @ audax.com.pl, tel. 694972082