Re: CVS HEAD compile failure

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Postgresql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CVS HEAD compile failure
Date: 2003-12-08 15:08:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>

>>fresh checkout just compiled fine for me on Linux (RH8) with ssl
>>enabled. Maybe it is your openssl installation?
>>

>It is openssl 0.9.7c. 7.4 CVS compiles fine so I don't see how it can
>be my SSL install.

I just tried with this version of openssl (on RH9), and it still
compiled fine (CFLAGS=-H shows the right files being picked up).

Can you give us the complete config settings? Maybe some interaction
between them has found a bug somewhere.

(BTW, the INSTALL file says you can use --with-openssl=/path but
configure barfs on it - we need to fix one or the other).

cheers

andrew