Re: Help/PostgreSQL crash

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help/PostgreSQL crash
Date: 2003-12-04 16:36:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr wrote:

>Hi Andreas,

Good suggestion!

I was able to locate the problem. I couldn't fix it ultimately, but the
attached patch, which should be added to our snapshot, is a workaround
(posted to wx patches as 854137). For unkown reasons, while selecting an
invalid color is returned, and setting that invalid color will result in
a wxASSERT. Unfortunately, this happens while rendering, ultimately
freezing the desktop while debugging.

>Regards,
>Raphaël aka *!donkey_INTERNAL*

Eeh Aaaah!