convert MSAccess to PostgreSQL 7.3.2

From: Oleg <evdakov(at)iwk(dot)uka(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: convert MSAccess to PostgreSQL 7.3.2
Date: 2003-11-26 12:54:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am trying to export my MSAccess database to PostgreSQL (Linux platform)
I tried to install Migration Wizard for pgAdminII but it does not appear
in the "Plugin" menue although
I have installed following
MDAC 2.8
Jet 4.0 SP8
and registered pgMigration.dll
Is there Migration Wizard plugin for pgAdminIII? Is there other
possibility to convert MSAccess to Postgresql 7.3.2 ?
Thank you very much,
Oleg