SIGPIPE handling

From: Manfred Spraul <manfred(at)colorfullife(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SIGPIPE handling
Date: 2003-11-16 11:56:10
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi,

attached is an update of my automatic sigaction patch: I've moved the
actual sigaction calls into pqsignal.c and added a helper function
(pgsignalinquire(signo)). I couldn't remove the include <signal.h> from
fe-connect.c: it's required for the SIGPIPE definition.
Additionally I've added a -a flag for pgbench that sets the signal
handler before calling PQconnectdb.

Tested on Fedora Core 1 (Redhat Linux) with pgbench.

--
Manfred

Attachment Content-Type Size
patch-sigpipe-auto text/plain 4.6 KB