lost permissions?

From: Laszlo Hornyak <kocka(at)tigrasoft(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: lost permissions?
Date: 2003-10-25 09:21:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all!

I run PostgreSQL 7.3.4 for a time without any problem. Today morning one
group of the database users have lost its permission on two tables, so
they couldn`t work. I have statement loging on, so i have searched the
log file for REVOKE statements (if the other DBA did something wrong),
but there were no such entries, nor the table was re-created, the other
database user groups have kept their permissions on the tables. Did
anybody have similar problem? How can I avoid it?

Thanks in advance,
Laszlo Hornyak