Re: Some more information_schema issues

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some more information_schema issues
Date: 2003-10-17 01:30:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I looked through all the information_schema stuff, and found a few more
> nits.

I notice that most of the references in the information_schema.sql are
not schema-qualfied.

eg:

FROM (pg_namespace ncon INNER JOIN pg_constraint con ON ncon.oid

Shouldn't that be:

FROM (pg_catalog.pg_namespace ncon INNER JOIN pg_catalog.pg_constraint ..

Because what I'm concerned about is that if my personal schema (chriskl)
has a table called 'pg_catalog' or a function called '_pg_keysequal',
then if I go 'SELECT * FROM INFORMATIONS_SCHEMA.someview', then it will
break?

Chris