Re: XRC Editting

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: XRC Editting
Date: 2003-10-16 11:08:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
This is how it looks if the sizes/positions are *not* created with the
trailing 'd'.
With my "font inheritance" patch, the fonts will be set according to the
desktop font, apparently this succeeds on your system. The Dialog Unit
sizing (in contrast to pixel sizing) didn't need any patch, so the only
reason for failure would be a wrong xrc resource.
Maybe xrcDialogs.cpp wasn't up-to-date (I just created a new), was this
snapshot taken from a release build?

Regards,
Andreas