Re: Degrade(character conversion problem) pga3?

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Degrade(character conversion problem) pga3?
Date: 2003-10-08 17:48:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-bugs

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Andreas.
>
>I have a problem.
>It is a happening within this week.
>
>See below.
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/20030922_1.jpg
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/20031007_1.jpg
>
>Tonight, let me know it if you know something though it will be examined.
>Thank you.

Hi Hiroshi,

AFAICS this is a backend problem. I re-posted this on pgsql-bugs too,
the attached log is your's, reduced to the relevant part. Please check
the query in the Query Tool, try to modify the column name which seems
to provoke this problem.
Maybe you found a bug in the EUC_JP <-> UTF-8 conversion.

Regards,
Andreas

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin.log text/plain 1.0 KB