Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL

From: Scott Holmes <scottholmes(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: PgSQL General ML <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL
Date: 2003-09-18 21:45:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Andrew L. Gould wrote:
> On Thursday 18 September 2003 04:04 pm, Sean Chittenden wrote:
>
>>> I think the below just about says it all:
>>>
>>>http://www.commandprompt.com/images/mammoth_versus_dolphin_500.jpg

Not exactly the kind of image I'd like to project, especially since I
care about dolphins (at least non-iconified dolphins)

Scott Holmes http://sholmes.ws
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/scottholmes
scottholmes(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Independent Programmer/Analyst Passport 4GL
PHP HTML Composer PostgreSQL Informix 4GL, SQL
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy