Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux

From: Richard Bacon <richard(dot)bacon(at)dsl(dot)pipex(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux
Date: 2003-09-18 20:41:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Richard Bacon babbled:

> far too much to be useful ;-o - sorry

Anyway,
Looked at the configure script and saw a need for xml.h in
/usr/local/include/xrc
found xml.h in /usr/local/xml
so I created a link from one to t'other.
configure completed hapily, I'm now compiling pgadmin3

Thanks for the help Dave
btw there is a typo in pgadmin3-0.9.2/docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html

tar -zjf wx-cvs-$wx_version.tar.bz2
should be
tar -xjvf wx-cvs-$wx_version.tar.bz2

Cheers,