Re: lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4

From: Adam H(dot)Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4
Date: 2003-05-28 21:06:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

wx_gtkd_stc-2.4 is the debug version of the library. Since the
autoconf code exists largely to support the developers and not the end
users (at this point), there is no support for the release versions of
the library. If we are interested in producing release versions of
pgadmin3, then I can modify the autoconf code to support this.

ahp