Strange problem with PL/PgSQL stored procedures

From: Diogo Biazus <diogo(at)ikono(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Strange problem with PL/PgSQL stored procedures
Date: 2003-08-22 08:57:06
Lists: pgsql-general

From time to time I'm getting this error message:
WARNING: Error occurred while executing PL/pgSQL function atualizabusca
WARNING: line 25 at for over select rows
ERROR: unknown cmdtype 136748160 in exec_stmt

It's a 7.3.3 running on a FreeBSD 4.8
When I recreate the function it works well for some time, but after
using the database for some hours this error shows up again.
Very strange, does anyone has a clue?

Thanks in advance,

--
Diogo Biazus