Re: Small modification

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Small modification
Date: 2003-08-19 08:50:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
>

>>Hi Hiroshi,
>>

>(snip)
>[> Can't say anything about that, please continue using the frozen
>

>>wxWindows-pgAdmin3-20030722 version. Any later version is unpredictable
>>until we have a wx2.5 release.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Andreas
>>

>Ok.
>The problem that it was flown here doesn't occur in 20030722 version.
>
>But, I am not satisfied with this version.
>A language choice can't be done freely by one as a big problem in FreeBSD.
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=309863&aid=775994&group_id
>=9863
>It wants this edition which coped with it at least.

I understand this, but upgrading to a new version means some debugging
because cvs usually has several bugs in it (as you noticed). Actually, I
believe the way the locale is chosen is very unfortunate.

Dave, could you apply the appended patch to our 20030722 version of
src/common/intl.cpp? It will make Hiroshi happy :-)

Regards,
Andreas

Attachment Content-Type Size
wx-locale.patch text/plain 796 bytes