Can't get jar file to work

From: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't get jar file to work
Date: 2003-07-28 17:31:36
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

This is a jar file I just built on redhat 9:
http://p1.selectacast.net/~jks/postgresql.734.jar

For some reason I can't get the jvm to read it. I tried unzipping it
and zipping it up again (no problems) but the jvm still couldn't use it.
I've had this problem for a while. Can anyone else tell me the problem?