Re: [kpli] Tanya PostgreSQL

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Mark Rompies <mark(at)orbisindonesia(dot)com>
Cc: jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [kpli] Tanya PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-07-17 19:12:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Dear Raphaël,
>
>This is an email from an Indonesian user called Mark Rompies
><mark(at)orbisindonesia(dot)com>.
>
>Cheers,
>Jean-Michel

Dear Mark,

I've just tested the repository on an unstable chrooted environment and
everything seems to be ok for me.

403 error code is an http answer telling you that you are not allowed to
view the site and so to get the deb file.
Maybe something was wrong temporarly on the server or maybe we crossed
at a time I was uploading packages to the server... Can you please try
again by doing this as root :
# apt-get update
# apt-get install pgadmin3

If it is still going wrong, contact me by private mail
(<blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>), I'll try to solve the problem with you.
Can you please also tell me if you are able to view this url with your
favorite web browser :

http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian/dists/unstable/pgadmin/binary-i386/

We stay in touch until everything works fine for you.

Thank you Jean-Michel for the mail forward.

Regards,

Raphaël