Some help

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Some help
Date: 2003-07-15 23:10:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

TV program wasn't exiting (as usual), and so I did some typing.
I launched a html workshop skeleton file, and enabled support for it.
There are still some problems, stylesheet sometimes ignored, keywords
missing, ...

Dave, please make some more screen shots. We should keep the screen
shots in the same optics, and your's are really attractive. Win32 is
boring... :-)
And please look at my English, I'm neither a native speaker nor an author.

Regards,
Andreas