Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code
Date: 2003-06-29 16:53:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,
I'm getting the following error when trying to do an initdb:

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

Fixing permissions on existing directory /var/pgsqlcvs2... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/base... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/global... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/pg_clog... ok
creating template1 database in /var/pgsqlcvs2/base/1... ok
creating configuration files... ok
initializing pg_shadow... ok
enabling unlimited row size for system tables... ok
initializing pg_depend... ERROR: expression_tree_walker: Unexpected
node type 601
IN: expression_tree_walker (clauses.c:2320)

initdb failed.

Am I missing something??
I have a previous cvs version which works well.

I'm using cygwin on windows xp.

P.S.: btw, Tom Lane, your fixes for "super user name with spaces"
problem are working very well. Thanks.

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

------
"My grandfather once told me that there are two
kinds of people: those
who work and those who take the credit. He told me
to try to be in the
- Indira Gandhi