Re: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump

From: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>, Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump
Date: 2003-06-24 21:45:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>I don't think an option to do such justification would be good unless we
>can do it consistenly in the code, and there is enough demand.

It's no big additional effort to do this, and going back and forth is
not a big problem. I wouldn't invent an option for that, just do it.
Let's see what's happening. At least, there seems agreement on not using
tabs but spaces.

Still, I'd like to have somebody having a look at my algorithm. It's the
key component, which should be proven right theoretically.

Regards,
Andreas