Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dann Corbit <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Jason Earl <jason(dot)earl(at)simplot(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date: 2003-06-24 03:39:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dann Corbit wrote:
> [...]

Go ahead, let's see it.

I have contributed a lot of crap over the years. After some other
knowingly good and professional programmers layed hand on it, it turned
out to be usefull. This isn't meant 100% ironically. I really don't
think the original version of the parallel regression test, just to stay
with the topic for this example, was worth the bit's needed for storage.
But it was a starting point, others built on. And crappy as it was, it
caught a bug - funny, isn't it?

So don't be afraid, let's see what you got so far.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #