Quick quiz if people are up for it

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Quick quiz if people are up for it
Date: 2003-05-28 11:29:29
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

With my time away from things (relatively speaking) I'm assessing areas I can personally improve on, then starting the (sometimes lengthy) processes of doing so.

If people have 2 or 3 minutes spare, would they be able to whip through the list of points at:

http://www.leadershipnow.com/quiz.html

And let me know the ones you think I do/don't have, need to work on most, etc? It would be really helpful.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift