Re: database2uml software

From: "Phillip J(dot) Allen" <paallen(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: Don Patou <pknoob(at)noos(dot)fr>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: database2uml software
Date: 2003-03-30 22:02:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Don,

Try postgresql_autodoc-1.01.tar.gz I have been using it and it is great.
It creates a dia file. Of course all the boxes/tables are on top of
one another and you manually have to organize the layout. The only
really problem is that the referencial integrety relationships are a
type of line that you can't insert a bend or curve into. But its is
still a really sharp tool.

Phillip Allen