Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
Date: 2003-03-10 18:33:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> [...]

Sounds like the "who is going to do this" needs to be sorted out.
PeerDirect and SRA have already done this, Peter has started on it as
well, etc.

Perhaps Peter should integrate the patches from PeerDirect or SRA, as
he'll be most familiar with the code and it'll then take that bit of
work off Bruce's plate?

It's just a thought anyway... :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift