Re: Analyse article

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Analyse article
Date: 2003-02-27 19:59:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

On 27 Feb 2003 at 13:51, Dan Langille wrote:

> Corrections, comments, etc appreciated.

Some people have commented on the page width. From what I can tell,
some browsers appear to be treating <code> as <pre>, hence the issue.

Also, the function example I used is IMMUTABLE. I tried STABLE, but
it didn't give me the results I wanted, but I'm not sure why not.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/