Bizgres MPP Limited Beta now closed - Thank you!

From: "Luke Lonergan" <LLonergan(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bizgres MPP Limited Beta now closed - Thank you!
Date: 2005-11-15 05:10:05
Lists: pgsql-announce

The first Beta trial period has now closed, as we have reached our customer limit. If you have previously registered, you may still download Bizgres MPP and updates using the link that was sent to you previously.

We anticipate another trial opening within the next month, at which time we will make another announcement on the pgsql-announce mailing list. For support, or inquiries, please send e-mail to:
support(at)greenplum(dot)com

Thank you!