any known issues with 7.3?

From: Timothy D McKernan <tdm4(at)dyrectmedia(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: any known issues with 7.3?
Date: 2002-12-23 15:31:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

My company and one of our clients have been using 7.3 internally since
it was released last month. It has been performing very well, we're
nearly finished testing it in our development and test environments. So
it's meeting our expectations with both performance and
deployment/admin'ing.

Before we push it out into our production environment I wanted to make
one last check with regards to bugs - is anybody aware of any bugs that
have popped up in 7.3? I haven't seen any unexpected issues on the
mailing lists but I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Thanks,
Tim