The new PostgreSQL portal will likely be ready in time for 7.3

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The new PostgreSQL portal will likely be ready in time for 7.3
Date: 2002-11-26 14:14:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi everyone,

The PostgreSQL WWW team have been finishing off the new
www.postgresql.org portal (presently viewable at
wwwdevel.postgresql.org), and it looks like it will be ready in time for
our 7.3 release.

Am wondering if the experienced marketing people on this mailing list
feel it's worth adding information about that to the PG 7.3 Press
Release?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift