Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group
Date: 2002-11-25 20:32:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

> On 25 Nov 2002, Robert Treat wrote:
<snip>
> > I'd suggest we concentrate on what needs to be done for 7.3 roll out,
> > since that is the most pressing issue by far, and after roll out we can
> > address the other areas. I can put together a list of TODO's for the
> > roll out so we all see what we're up against.
<snip>

Robert, do you feel that between Josh and yourself, plus other
contributors, we can have a finalised English version ~24 hours from
now?

It's probably also a good move to organise who the translators for each
langauge will be and get them prepared, as there are a few people that
were previously unsure if they'd have time to do it.

Anyway, it's in your hands now.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift