Interesting thought.... PostgreSQL on XBox :)

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Interesting thought.... PostgreSQL on XBox :)
Date: 2002-11-22 06:35:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

It's just been pointed out that some guys succeeded in getting Mandrake
Linux to run on the M$ XBox platform a while ago.

That probably means that PostgreSQL works there too, through this
Mandrake installation if it's sufficiently developed.

This has humourous aspects to it.

;-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift