Re: Shared Collaborative Structure for the Advocacy site?

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
Subject: Re: Shared Collaborative Structure for the Advocacy site?
Date: 2002-11-13 09:02:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 13 Nov 2002 at 19:57, Justin Clift wrote:
> Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> <snip>
> > Agreed. What's home for pgsql advocacy on web? Shall we have
> > advocacy.postgresql.org?
> Any suggestions for the name of such an area:
> Advocacy Guides?
> i.e. http://advocacy.postgresql.org/guides/

Yeah. sounds good.

We should have a section on "How to start marketing postgresql" on fronst page
with a link to these guides. I just sent another mail regarding that..

Bye
Shridhar

--
Telephone, n.: An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages
of making a disagreeable person keep his distance. -- Ambrose Bierce