Re: Press release for 7.3

From: Douglas Trainor <trainor(at)uic(dot)edu>
To: Andrew Sullivan <andrew(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Press release for 7.3
Date: 2002-11-05 21:16:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

16 is the wrong type of number for Microsoft, unless the 15 is maybe
10+5+1 or 5*3+1. maybe they had 1 already.

i ghost-wrote a mini-grant for a non-profit legal aid clinic that wanted to
upgrade their Microsoft server setup. Microsoft has per-user licensing.
everything asked for was delivered by Microsoft.

douglas