Re: Unique constraint over null values

From: Thrasher <thrasher(at)fibers(dot)upc(dot)es>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unique constraint over null values
Date: 2002-09-30 17:41:58
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Josh,

I think I'll follow your advice, as this is the method that I had in my
pocket to use if I had no response. I tried with TRIM and other
functions in the CHECK constraint, but I guess that I cannot use
functions over a check field.

It surprised me, but anyway, I'll do that.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply

Thrasher