Re: make error Mac OS X (ar: illegal option -- s)

From: Joel Rodrigues <joelrodrigues(at)ifrance(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: make error Mac OS X (ar: illegal option -- s)
Date: 2003-12-14 19:10:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you Andrew, Mike, & Michael. This may be a Mac OS X v10.1 issue.
The link I mentioned showing a similar error :
http://www.simdtech.org/apps/group_public/email/altivec/msg00663.html
seems to indicate it is something to do with gcc.

Cheers,
Joel

On Sunday, December 14, 2003, at 03:38 , Andrew Rawnsley wrote:

> On 10.3, yes. Works fine. No problems building. I think I had the
> release candidates running on 10.2, but I can't
> remember exactly when I upgraded postgres and OS X.

> --------------------
>
> Andrew Rawnsley
> President
> The Ravensfield Digital Resource Group, Ltd.
> (740) 587-0114
> www.ravensfield.com

> I also have 7.4 running on 10.3 and didn't have any trouble installing
> it.
>
> Michael Glaesemann
> grzm myrealbox com

> Same here. I built and installed REL7_4_STABLE from CVS without any
> problem
> on 10.3. Maybe the problem starts with a later release?
>
> -mc
>
> --
> Mike Coleman <mc(at)fivebats(dot)com>
> Five Bats Incorporated, Portland Oregon

Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Tlcharger MSN Messenger
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1re messagerie instantane de France