ms word 2002

From: Paul Cowan <cowanpf(at)ednet(dot)ns(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ms word 2002
Date: 2002-08-29 13:53:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I do not know if this is the right list for this question but I am at
the end of my rope. I have migrated a number of database into postgres
and every thing seems to be working fine as far as the data is
concerned. I am now beginnng the development work using php. The problem
is when some of the users are tring to extract data using MS word 2002.
They try to do a mail merge pulling the data from postgres. But it does
not seem to see the tables. I am able to make an odbc connection to the
database. If I make an odbc connection using MS Acess and then pull the
data from the access query to the word mail merge it works. What I would
like to do is to avoid using access. Does anyone know how I can get MS
word 2002 to import from a postgres table.