Re: How to retrieve a comment/description from a table

From: Marcus Claesson <marcus(dot)claesson(at)angiogenetics(dot)se>
To: Darren Ferguson <darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to retrieve a comment/description from a table
Date: 2002-08-23 15:00:03
Lists: pgsql-general

> \d+ mytable will give you the comments for it

This only gives me the same information as if I wrote '\d mytable', plus an
empty description column. I couldn't see my comment anywhere.

What I wish is to retrieve the comment with a sql question, which would work
if the '\d+ information' could be found in an actual table somewhere.

Regards,
Marcus