Re: Bug in all version with encryption

From: "Suresh Gupta VG" <suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)com>
To: "John R Pierce" <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug in all version with encryption
Date: 2008-01-17 11:22:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks for your reply.

As per your suggestion, if we remove "CREATE FUNCTION" statement, we
cannot use that function.

Actually, we need this feature.

Can you pls suggest some url or docs to help us in developing the
c-language code to rectify this as we had done earlier for pgsql7.4.2.

And pls provide us with new macros introduced in 8.2.5 later to 7.4.2,
so that it can help us in our coding very mush

Thanks in advice.

Regards,

G. V. Suresh Gupta

Innovative Technology Solutions(ITS), Zensar Technologies

Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#5, MIDC IT Tower,

Kharadi, Off Nagar Road, Pune - 411014

Landline : +91-20-66453471 | +91-9890898688