Getting error: "Invalid use of Null"

From: ELECTRONICS Home Page <electronics(at)ieg(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Getting error: "Invalid use of Null"
Date: 2002-07-24 18:31:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi everybody!

When I try to convert an access database with the database migration
wizard, I receive the message "94: Invalid use of Null". I sure that I
do all the steps to database conversion right, what can be wrong? (NOTE:
the odbc converison method is ok, but - as expected - it don't create
the foreign keys of the database). I'm using the MS-Access 97 and
PgAdmin v.1.2.0 with Postgresql v 7.1.3 for MS-Windows.

Any comments is going to be a big help!

Thanks.

MARCELO ANDRADE
Belem-Para-Amazonia-Brasil