Problem trying to connect to a database with PGACCESS

From: Fernando de la Fuente Garcia <f(dot)fuente(at)crue(dot)upm(dot)es>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem trying to connect to a database with PGACCESS
Date: 2002-03-08 11:28:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi everybody,

The problem is that I try to use the PGACCESS to connect to a database
and when I click the open button, it appear the following message:

Error trying to connect to database 'db1' on host localhost.
PostgreSQL error message: Connection to database failed.
ERROR: Client encoding UNICODE is not supported
"

Thanks,
FER