Re: Installing DBD::Pg module without Pg Database server

From: Samik Raychaudhuri <samik(at)cae(dot)wisc(dot)edu>
To: Peter Darley <pdarley(at)kinesis-cem(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing DBD::Pg module without Pg Database server
Date: 2002-02-15 07:32:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I have done as you have suggested (I understand I am following up pretty
late :). It doesn't run. I guess it requires atleast 'Pg.so', which I
don't have. Speciafically, my DB server is running on a Win2K. I want to
run the perl scripts on a sun system, where I don't have enough
permissions/quota to install/compile the Pg source code.

I actually requested for this file from whoever is using my OS
configuration (SunOS sun-80 5.8 Generic_108528-12 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Sun-Blade-100).
Any other suggestions?
Thanks and regards.
-Samik